I recently swiped this “Yearly Review” list from Marie Poulin at Notion Mastery and found it way more insightful than the usual “what went well, what didn’t …” retro format.
- What went really well?
- What surprised me?
- What am I most proud of accomplishing?
- What challenged me?
- What was my favourite day, moment, experience?
- What did I discover about myself?
- What was I most grateful for?
- When did fear hold me back?
- What have I learned in the past year?
- What conclusions did I reach?
- What do I wish I had been recognized for?
- Describe 2020 in 3 words.
What would be your 3 words to describe 2020?